It's All About M.E --
It's all about H.E.--
It's all about You
It's all about US
Welcome to Earth...
Maximum Effeciency / Straight Talk...
Objective = wealth is experiencing time in the most qualitative manner possible. What does that mean? Ultimately, it means spending your time exactly in the manner in which you want to spend it, rather than, the way that you have to spend it.
1. It's an Evolutionary thing...
2. What's the most valuable thing on earth?
-- Time! Your Time and the Time of others ! So Don't Waste it... Yours or theirs !!!
3. What's our objective?
2. You may not make a lot of money, but on the other hand...
-- If the operation is highly efficient -- you just might!
3. It's not about Greed...
-- Its about providing services and goods
4. It needs to work.
-- The distribution system needs to work
5. Why are we here?
-- Who knows?
6. Now that I'm here - what do I do?
-- Does it matter as long as you are productive?
7. The nonexistent grand scheme of things
8. Incorporate / Eliminate
9. If you have to ask for permission -- you're lost
-- Now that you know what to do - do it!
10. If you don't know by now - let me tell ya'
-- How to spend your time
11. Have some fun! Lighten Up!
12. It' All About You!
-- It starts with you. -- Start where you are and expand outward
13. Forget Saturday Sunday and all those days off.
-- Focus on the goal -- Don't see it in terms of 8 hours worked -- See it in terms of results
14. If yer gonna do something with your time, do it now!.
-- It may as well be useful
-- Tools, TIME, Energy, Knowledge, Raw Materials ( What the heck is this ??? --> go to info formulas...)
16. Your Daily Bread
-- So -- you commute? -- Honey Do List -- -- Do it during the week -- The couch potato syndrome and how to beat it - -- Don't eat supper -- take care of business first and then eat supper
17. Work Smart Play Hard
-- Be efficient -- maximally effecient... -- Have more time to play
18. The Goal:
-- Make your life more efficient
-- Make the world a better and safer place to live.
-- Maintain and improve your standard of living and of those around your. ( Remeber the inner circle ? )
19. What is your financial focal point?
20. What is your point of maximum efficiencey?
21. Interdependence vs Independence vs dependency?
22. Break Even
23. Take Notes
24. Creativity - how far up does your elevator go?
25. ie wood and fuel and food
26. make your own wine
27. Top Ten Foods
28. You and your neighbor
29. The cart before the horse
30. Protect Yourself / worksmart
31. Now that I am here, what do I do?
32. What is your point of maximum effeciency?
focal points ac - compromise sefl indulgence needs, wants, desires profit / debt
33. Quality vs Quantity
34. What you can do you do
35. Back to Earth
37. Do & Fix Everything
38. KIP = Leverrage
39. Can you make fire?
40. You've been fooled
money cart before the horse buy rent debt etc....
41. I'm gonna put you in a box
43. Currency -- your mind
44. Your home - pump water by hand
45. Your movie -- let's critique it
start now middle end finish Your ending ?
46. everyone does everything for everybody else
47. money is one piece, what are all the rest ? TEKRAM
49. Environmental Conersion
50. Rancher's mentality
51. The future is YOUR Furture (Imagine)
52. Point of M.E. and beyond...
53. Get ahead of the curve
54. Independence is your goal
-- declare your independence -- learn to use your own judgement -- practice good judgement
55. How does it effect you?
-- connect the dots
56. What are you waiting for?
57. Don't stop 'till you get there
58. How fast can you get there?
59. I'm There
60. Manage you life --first and foremost
61 A quick lesson in Home Economics
-- start at home -- if you can't bring it home, don't buy it
62. X + effectively
63. Finance your independence
-- invest / TEKRAM
65. Self provisioning
66. Safe investments -- you and your home
67. Stocks -- those that have a competitive advantage
68. Your home should support you
69. Down to Zero
70. Make plans
71. Plan ahead - buy ahead -- plan you buying
72. life, awareness, knowledge, visualization, intelligence, conceptualization, planning, strategy, leverage, direction, momentum, action, craftmanship, creative adjustment, persistance
73. Use the system -- what is the system?
74. Look for opportunity
75. Any strategy is better than no strategy
77. Yes - you can
78. How much can one man do
79. The mind of man is unlimited
80. Trader Mentality
81. Take care of your business
82. Two of everything -- one of each -- how much is enough?
83. maintenance -- save -- invest
84. your mental workshop
85. your creative studio
86. your physical worksop
87. WAH - Ranchero
88. How long can you last without money?
89. Pay ahead by 2x
90. Play your cards right -- what are your cards ?
91. Ask questions -- check things out
92. Self Sustaining
93. Sefl Sufficient
94. Weakest Link -- strengthen your links
95. ops - center -- your mind
96. ops - center - your home
97. Intiative, power of...
98. Tools of the trade
99. Tools of your trade
100. Who is running your show?
101. Develope your potential
102. Be productive
103. Get ahead of the curve
104. Fix -- everything -- and then work your way out in concentric circles
105. Sacrifice - a word you need to hear
106. Craftsmanship = true wealth
107. Where you want to be
-- getting there -- staying there
108. FAR OUT !
109. Monday maintenance
110. Do you know your numbers?
111. Focal Points
112. M.E. at work, at play, at rest
113. Organization --
114. Organization of knowledge
your life your home your future etc...
116. Your weekly statement
117. Focus on what matters
118. The Hive -- the tribal mentality
119. What do you need -- at minimum?